raisins or cherries
softened raw coconut butter
1. Preheat oven to 275°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat
2. In a large bowl, whisk together muffin mix, ginger and cloves
3. Mix in egg, oil and molasses and stir until dough forms
4. Shape dough with hands into a ball, turn out onto parchment paper and roll out to about 1/4 inch thick. Use cookie cutters to cut into shapes and gently loosen and lift with a spatula onto the baking sheets
5. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Remove and cool
6. Decorate with softened coconut butter for a low-carb, Paleo-friendly treat
Need some holiday gift inspiration for your spiciest friend?
Head over to our Pinterest page!