Making delicious Paleo treats doesn't have to be complicated!
These irresistible raw chocolate-almond macaroons are so easy to make. With only 4 ingredients, they will take you to chocolate heaven. Sweet, nutty, and slightly chewy - a perfect afternoon snack!
Raw Chocolate-Almond Macaroons
1 package Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin Mix
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup + 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Combine all of the listed ingredients except 1 tablespoon of unsweetened shredded coconut in a bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly until a dough forms.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, "scoop'' the mix and place small mounds of macaroons onto a cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle the tops with remaining 1 tablespoon of unsweetened shredded coconut.
5. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to let the macaroons harden a bit.
6. Take the cookie sheet out of the freezer and enjoy!