Is it just us, or has life gotten a little crazy lately? This week, our #simplelife blog post is just that - simple. Here are a few of our favorite ways to slow down, take a moment, and recharge.
- Go for a walk outside. Push your shoulders back, keep your eyes forward, and notice all the beautiful blooms that are coming from this spring and summer season.
- Better yet - find a hill and sprint up it a few times. Get your work out in for the day and get some help from those wonderful endorphins.
- Watch that movie or TV show that everyone gives you grief for liking!
- Feng shui - because why not?
- Make your own healthy-but-delicious ice cream. Check out the recipe here.
- Follow "The Dogist" on Instagram. There's nothing better.
- Make a list of things you're grateful for, or even just a simple to do list to help you organize your thoughts and plans.
Now you tell us - what are your favorite ways to keep your cool?