All-Natural White Frosting
1 can of full-fat coconut milk
1 Tbsp coconut butter
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
1. Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight or for at least 8 hours. Be sure to not shake or drop the can before refrigerating as this will affect your results.
2. When refrigerated, open and spoon out the coconut milk fat at the top into a small bowl. The coconut water at the bottom can be used later for smoothies or to drink. Make sure not to get any coconut water in your bowl.
3. With an electric mixer, beat the coconut milk slowly and add in melted coconut butter and coconut sugar. Continue to beat until frosting starts to thicken.
1/4 cup frozen strawberries, raspberries or cherries
1/2 cup frosting of choice or frosting listed above
1. Add your berries into a small bowl or ramekin and microwave for 1-2 minutes until juice of the berries/cherries comes out.
2. Add 1 Tbsp of the juice to your frosting and mix well for a light pink. Continue adding a teaspoon of the juice to the frosting to produce a darker hue. If mixture becomes too thin, add 2 Tbsp of frosting.