Asparagus Radish Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add the apple cider, 2 tablespoons olive oil and the water and whisk.
3. Add pizza mix and combine well until firm dough forms.
4. Oil your hands and spread the dough on to the parchment paper and form in to a rectangular shape and brush with the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
5. Bake the crust for about 10 minutes and then remove from the oven and set aside.
6. Line another baking sheet with parchment paper and place the asparagus and zucchini on the pan and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 10-12 minutes. Use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from zucchini.
7. Sprinkle the Romano cheese on to the tart and then layer with asparagus, zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with sliced radishes, oregano and drizzle with more olive oil if desired.