Baked Avocado Fries
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
6 large avocados, skin removed and sliced
1 box Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers of choosing
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In small bowl, whisk the egg(s) and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the crackers and process until small crumbles form.
- Add the crackers into a medium-sized ziplock bag (or stasher bag).
- Take egg avocado slice and dunk it into the egg, making sure the entire slice is covered then add the slice to the bag, zip it up and shake it, making sure it’s coated evenly.
- On a large baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, add the coated avocado sliced and bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy with your favorite dip!