For Bacon Roasted Potatoes:
2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, sliced
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
3 raw pieces thick cut bacon, chopped
2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 tablespoons water
1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough
½ cup salsa verde
½ cup ground chorizo sausage, cooked
½ cup red onion, sliced
½ cup sliced jalapeno (optional)
4 tablespoons goat cheese
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice the potatoes about ¼ inch thick and place on the baking sheet. Add the chopped bacon on top of the potatoes and around them. Roast for about 20-25 or until potatoes are softened and bacon is cooked.
3. While the potatoes are cooking prepare the pizza crust in a large bowl and combine the apple cider vinegar, olive oil and water.
4. Add pizza mix and combine well until firm dough forms.
5. Oil your hands and separate the dough in to two sections and then form the dough in to a soft ball and place on the parchment paper.
6. Use your hands to press the dough in to about 8 inch circles and form a heightened crust around the outer edges. Repeat with the other ball of dough
7. Bake the crusts for about 5 minutes and then remove from the oven and spread the salsa verde evenly between the two crusts.
8. Divide the thinly sliced potatoes and bacon between the two crusts and layer them while leaving a small hole in the middle for the egg.
9. Divide the rest of the toppings among the crusts while leaving the middle open.
10. Add the egg yolk to the middle of the pizza and then bake for 10-15 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your desired doneness.
11. Top with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.