1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Line a 12-compartment cupcake/muffin pan and set aside
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mix, cinnamon and ginger. Add the carrots, raisins and walnuts and stir to combine
4. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, vanilla and water
5. Stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to make sure everything is thoroughly mixed
6. Divide the batter among the compartments of the prepared cupcake pan
7. Put the cupcakes into the oven and immediately turn the heat down to 350°F. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a tester comes out clean
8. Let the cupcakes cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely
9. Finish with our vanilla frosting.
You can find more amazing recipes by Nora on her blog, A Clean Bake.