Serves 4 (Each poptart is 2 servings)
- 1 box Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tub vanilla
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 container of Simple Mills Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Follow instructions on back of bread mix to create a flatbread. Mix the dough and form 2 large balls. Flatten out one of the balls to form two rectangles on a well sprayed baking sheet. Top each rectangle with a few frozen cherries. Take the second ball of dough, roll out into two small rectangles and top on top of the cherry filling.
- Use a fork to indent the perimeter of each of the 4 rectangles to create that pop tart look.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Use leftover cherry juice (about 2 tsp) to dye frosting pink. Frost each pop tart.