Chocolate Espresso Donuts with Cashew Frosting
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a donut pan.
2. Add Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin and Cake mix to a large bowl.
3. Add in eggs, water, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until well-combined.
4. Add in espresso or instant coffee and combine well.
5. Using a spoon or piping bag, add batter to donut pan, filling ¾ full in each round.
6. Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
7. While donuts are baking, prepare the icing. Add all four icing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and texture resembles icing.
8. When donuts are finished baking, remove from the oven and let cool for ten minutes.
9. Use a butter knife to spread icing on top of each donut. Top each with sprinkles and enjoy!