Cranberry Apple Bread
1 box Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix
¼ cup water
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 apple, chopped into small cubes/pieces
½ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup sliced almonds for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan.
2. Combine Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix, eggs, water, coconut oil, and vinegar in a large bowl. Stir until well-mixed.
3. Fold in apples and cranberries.
4. Pour dough into loaf pan and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
6. Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Check bread at the 45 minute mark so as to avoid over-baking and drying out. Continue baking at 5-minute increments until done.
- If you prefer smaller bits of apple, we recommend using a food processor for a finer texture.