Dietitian Sweepstakes EW 2019
Registered Dietician / Simple Wellness - Simple Mills Facebook Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Simple Mills, Inc., 435 N. LaSalle, 2nd Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60654. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and must be a resident of the United States of America. Officers, directors, and employees of Simple Mills, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes Period will begin on March 5, 2019, at 12pm Central Standard Time (“CST”) and will close on March 20, 2019, at 12pm CST.
- HOW TO ENTER - ONLINE. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must (a) become a member of Simple Mills’ RD only Facebook group: Simple Wellness and (b) tag three other RD friends in the group asking them to join during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person, regardless of method of entry.
- ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY. You may enter to win the Sweepstakes by mail. To do so, send your name, date of birth, complete mailing address, phone number, and email address, along with an identification of the Sweepstakes in which you wish to participate, to:
Simple Mills, Inc.
435 N. LaSalle, 2nd Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60654
To be considered eligible to participate, mail entries must be postmarked by March 20, 2019. Simple Mills is not responsible for entries that are lost in the mail.
- WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around March 27, 2019, a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be held. Three winners will be selected. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winners will be notified through Facebook message.
- PRIZE. Three winners will receive a paid conference pass to the Food and Nutrition Conference & Expo to be held from October 26 – 29, 2019 (https://eatrightfnce.org/). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $395 per pass for a total ARV of $1,185.
- SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE. Simple Mills reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
- PRIZE WINNERS’ NAMES. You may request the name(s) of the prize winner(s) after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, but no later than April 27, 2019, by sending a self-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope with your request to Simple Mills, Inc., 435 N. LaSalle, 2nd Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60654.
- RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simple Mills and Facebook, and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Simple Mills’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Simple Mills reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Simple Mills’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Sweepstakes that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in Chicago, Illinois. Illinois law will govern any dispute regarding the Sweepstakes. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased