Ghostly Chocolate Cupcakes
2 large eggs
½ cup water
3 Tablespoons oil
1 box Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin and Cake Mix
10 white chocolate peanut butter cups, removed from wrappers (optional)
Desired amount of Simple Mills Organic Chocolate Frosting
10 large marshmallows (we love Dandies!)
2oz. melted dark chocolate, for ghost faces
- Preheat the oven to 350F & prepare muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, make chocolate muffins according to box.
- Add 2 Tbsp batter to 10 lined muffin tin compartments.
- If desired, place a peanut butter cup on top of the batter, then cover it with 1 ½ Tbsp additional batter, or simply fill muffin cups with batter.
- Bake for 18 minutes, until risen and firm to the touch.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan before placing on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate and using a toothpick, draw ghost’s eyes and mouth onto marshmallows.
- Assemble cupcakes: Apply desired amount of frosting to the tops of each cupcake, top each cupcakes with marshmallow ghost.