Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: about 12 cookies
3/4 tsp. ground ginger
3/4 tsp. ground cloves
1 box Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin & Bread Mix
1 large egg
4 TBSP grapeseed oil
3 TBSP pure molasses
1 tub Simple Mills Vanilla Frosting (or desired amount), for decorating
- Preheat oven to 275ºF and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together muffin mix, ginger and cloves. Mix in egg, oil and molasses and stir until dough forms.
- Shape dough with hands into a ball, turn out onto parchment paper and roll out to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters to cut into shapes and gently loosen and lift with a spatula onto the baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Remove and cool.
- Decorate gingerbread people with Simple Mills Vanilla Frosting as desired.