Goji Berry + Cashew Protein Bars
1. Before you make the bars, soak ¼ goji berries in water for up to an hour and drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350ºF
3. Make Simple Mills mix according to instructions on box and pour into brownie pan (ideally 8x8in)
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean
5. In a separate bowl, blend together cashew butter and almond milk for a drizzle
6. Cut 8 rectangular bars. Drizzle with cashew butter drizzle and sprinkle goji berries on top