1/3 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 box Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin & Cake Mix
1 container Simple Mills Organic Chocolate Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 6-inch cake pan and line it with parchment paper. Also grease a small ramekin or glass dish.
- Whisk the eggs, water, oil and vanilla in a large bowl, then the baking mix and stir until combined.
- Remove about ½ cup of cake batter and pour it in to the ramekin
- Pour remaining batter into cake pan.
- Place both items on a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove small ramekin but continue to bake the cake for another 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean.
- Let cake cool for about 10 minutes, then remove the cake from the pan and on to a cooling rack.
- Once the cake has cooled completely, frost.
- Crumble the cake that that was in the small ramekin in to tiny pieces and place crumbles in mounds around the cake to make “dirt” hills.
- Decorate with your favorite spooky graveyard decorations.