Individual Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Time: 20 minutes
One, 8-ounce package of organic cream cheese, softened (or vegan cream cheese)
¼-½ cup plain goat milk yogurt (or plain coconut yogurt)
One, 15-ounce can of pizza sauce
1 package Applegate Pork and Beef Pepperoni chopped (leave about 12 whole for topping)
1 cup kale, chopped
¼ medium red onion, chopped
½ green bell pepper, chopped
½ cup grass-fed shredded mozzarella (or dairy-free cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and yogurt and set aside.
- In four, 10 or 12-ounce ramekins evenly layer the dip as follows:
- Cream cheese and yogurt mixture
- Pizza sauce
- Chopped Applegate Pork and Beef Pepperoni
- Chopped kale
- Chopped red onion
- Chopped bell pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Whole applegate pepperonis for topping
- More shredded cheese if desired
- Bake for 12 minutes and allow to cool for 5 before serving.
- Serve with Simple Mills crackers of choice and enjoy!