Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 14 poppers
1/2 pkg. organic cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 box Simple Mills Jalapeno Sprouted Crackers, crushed
7 jalapenos, halved and seeds removed
1 egg white, beaten
Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Mix until combined.
- In another bowl, add crushed Simple Mills crackers.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese-cheddar mixture. Dip each pepper in the beaten egg white. Then using your other hand, drop in the cracker mixture. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Garnish with freshly cracked black pepper and a pinch of paprika. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.