Key Lime Tart
Yields 8 4oz jars*
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix the vanilla cake mix according to the directions on package.
3. Grease mason jars with baking spray. Divide the cake between the jars, and place the jars on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Cool on wire racks for 15 minutes.
6. For the cracker crumble: place crackers in a gallon ziploc back and roll with rolling pin, or chop crackers in a food processor.
7. For the filling: Combine the rest of the ingredients, except the crackers. Mix well. Pipe or spoon a layer of frosting over the cake and then top with the crushed Fine Ground Sea Salt crackers.
8. Serve and enjoy!