Lemon Pistachio Cupcakes
1. Combine eggs, oil, water and vanilla in a mixing bowl
2. Add in Vanilla Cake Mix and juice of 1 lemon
3. Spray 12 muffin liners with coconut oil spray and pour batter into liners about 2/3 full
4. Preheat oven to 350ºF and pop the muffins in once heated for 15-20 minutes
5. Cool for 10 minutes. Put dairy-free cream cheese into a Ziploc bag and cut the corner to make your own piping bag. Squeeze the cream cheese on for a fancy look
6. Top with crumbled and chopped pistachios
7. Serve and enjoy!
Tip: For a sweeter frosting option, mix 1 container of dairy-free cream cheese with 2 tbsp coconut sugar with a standing mixer. Beat until fluffy and well incorporated.