No-Bake Coconut Matcha Bites
Makes 14-16 bite-sized balls*
1 box of Simple Mills Vanilla Cake Mix
1 tbsp spirulina powder
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp ceremonial grade matcha powder, organic
3-4 tbsp melted organic, unrefined coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut shavings, unsweetened
1. Mix cake mix, spirulina powder, almond milk, matcha powder, coconut oil and vanilla together in a large ball of dough.
2. Place into freezer for 30 minutes to set.
3. Take out of the freezer and scoop into 1 tablespoon sized balls.
4. Place coconut shavings into a shallow dish. Roll each ball into the coconut, lightly coating each one.
5. Place onto a baking sheet or into a glass tupperware container and pop back into the freezer for at least 2-3 hours until very firm.