Mint Chocolate Protein Pancakes
3 large eggs
3 Tablespoons oil
2 Tablespoons water
¾ teaspoon mint extract
1 ½ cups Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin and Cake Mix
½ cup (2 scoops) Ancient Nutrition Sweet Greens Organic Bone Broth protein powder
½ teaspoon cream of tartar
Butter or coconut oil, for the pan
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the oil, water, and extract.
- Stir in the Simple Mills mix, protein powder, and cream of tarter until well combined.
- Preheat a skillet, and coat the bottom with melted butter or coconut oil.
- Add scoops of batter (4 Tablespoons for large pancakes, 2 Tablespoons for small pancakes) and allow to cook until small bubbles begin to form near the edges. Flip and cook until done.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Enjoy immediately!
Note: you can make these ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Reheat before serving.