Night Owl Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Begin by combining the eggs, water, cold brew, coconut oil and vanilla extract
3. Add in the banana mix until all ingredients are thoroughly blended
4. Add oat flour, cacao powder and optional chocolate chips
5. Place the mix onto a greased baking sheet in 1 tbsp sized drops
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the tops are slightly browned
Need some holiday gift inspiration for the Night Owl in your life?
Head over to our Pinterest page!