PB&J Banana Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease an 8.5” loaf pan and set aside
3. In a large mixing bowl, stir together ½ cup of the peanut butter and water until smooth.
4. Add the beaten egg, and stir in the Simple Mills Banana Muffin Mix until fully incorporated and no clumps remain
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer
6. Distribute the remaining 1/3 cup peanut butter in dollops over the top of the batter, and do the same with the jelly. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the two together into an attractive pattern over the top of the bread
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean
1. If your peanut butter isn’t very stirable, try microwaving it for about 20 seconds to soften it. If it’s still tough to work with, it may be because it is from the bottom of the jar and most of the oil seeps to the top. Try stirring in a few teaspoons of oil until it is easier to stir.
2. If peanuts aren’t your thing, this bread will still work great with any other nut or seed butter that you prefer.
You can find more amazingly delicious recipes like this at Nora's blog, A Clean Bake.