Protein Pumpkin Brownies
1 box Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin Mix
1/4 cup collagen peptides
1/3 cup grape seed or melted coconut oil
2-3 heaping TBSP organic raisins or chopped walnuts/pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and spoon dough into an 8x8 brownie pan lined with parchment paper (if your pan tends to stick).
3. Use silicon spatula to spread evenly across pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min.
5. Cool, cut into 8 even rectangles or 12 squares, and devour!