Raspberry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 16-20 pieces
1 box Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin and Cake Mix
1 tbsp vanilla
6 tbsp butter, melted and cooled slightly
3/4 cup sugar
Cream cheese topping
1 package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- To a high speed blender, add softened cream cheese, raspberries, coconut sugar and egg. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie base. In a large bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, butter and sugar. Incorporate Simple Mills mix.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish, reserving 1/3 cup of the batter. Smooth out. Pour the raspberry cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie base.
- Top with the remaining 1/3 cup of the brownie mixture. Using a knife, create swirls.
- Bake for 20 minutes then cover with aluminum foil. Bake for another 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out almost clean. Let cool completely.
- Transfer to the fridge for 1 hour to set before slicing. Serve with fresh raspberries.