Simple Mills Social Media Contest Official Rules
Simple Mills Social Media Contest (“Contest”) OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Contest is sponsored and administered by Simple Mills, Inc., 435 N. LaSalle, 2nd Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60654. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Contest, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and must be a resident of the United States of America. Officers, directors, and employees of Simple Mills, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest Period will begin on 7/17/2018 at 7:00 PM Central Standard Time (“CST”) and will close on 8/6/2018 at 11:59 PM CST.
4. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Contest, you must take a picture of Simple Mills Almond Flour snack packs, using the hashtag #SimpleMillsAtWholeFoods and tag @SimpleMills during the Contest Period. The Contest is limited to one entry per person.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around [August 6th 2018] 3 winners will be selected. The winner2 will be selected by Simple Mills. The winner[s] will be selected using the following criteria: 70% of score will be based on quality of photograph, and 30% of score will be based on creativity of photograph.] The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The winner[s] will be notified through direct message or reply comment.
6. PRIZE. Three winners will receive a 6-week supply of Almond Flour Snack Packs. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $60
7. SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE. Simple Mills reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
8. PRIZE WINNER’S [WINNERS’] NAME[S]. You may request the name(s) of the prize winner(s) after the close of the Contest Period, but no later than 9/6/2018 by sending a self-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope with your request to Simple Mills, Inc., 435 N. LaSalle, 2nd Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60654.
9. RELEASE. By entering the Contest, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simple Mills, Facebook, and Instagram, and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Contest or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Contest constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Simple Mills’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Simple Mills reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Simple Mills’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Contest that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in Chicago, Illinois. Illinois law will govern any dispute regarding the Contest. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.