Smart Cookie Monsters
Prep time (excluding cooling time): 15 minutes
Cook time: -
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 24 Cookie Monsters
12 Simple Mills Ready-to-Eat Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies
12 Simple Mills Ready-to-Eat Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies
1/3 cup Simple Mills Chocolate Frosting
2 tbsp Simple Mills Vanilla Frosting
48 pomegranate seeds
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe dish, microwave Chocolate frosting for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and mix until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Dip half of each cookie in the frosting and set on the prepared pan. Let cool completely (about 15 minutes).
- Once the chocolate frosting is set, you can begin creating the cookie monsters' eyes. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave vanilla frosting for 10 seconds. Remove from the microwave and mix until you obtain a homogeneous paste (the frosting will need be thicker than the chocolate frosting was after it was melted in step 1).
- Transfer the frosting to a Ziploc bag and cut off one corner tip with scissors to make a piping bag. Pipe two irises on each cookie.
- Place a pomegranate seed on each iris to form the cookie monsters' pupils.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for 30 minutes.