Spider Web Pumpkin Cupcakes
Yield: 12 Cupcakes
1 cup water
3 Tbsp oil
1 box Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin Mix
1 tub Simple Mills Organic Vanilla Frosting
5-6 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk the eggs, water and oil in a large bowl, add the muffin mix and stir until combined.
- Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full and bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan10 minutes, transfer cupcakes to a cooling rack, cool completely.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler.
- Place frosting in a large bowl and whisk to soften and frost muffins.
- Place melted chocolate in a piping bag (#2 tip) or ziploc bag (cut a small corner).
- On top of each frosted cupcake, start in the middle and pipe chocolate in concentric circles.
- Gently drag a toothpick from the center to the outward edge of the cupcake. Continue until you’ve created a web.
- Let the chocolate set and enjoy.