Raspberry Chocolate Chip Stuffed Cookies
1/4 cup chia seeds + 1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silipat
3. Place chia seeds and water in a small bowl. Stir to combine and set aside
4. Melt coconut oil. Add to a medium mixing bowl along with water, vanilla, and chia mixture. Stir well to combine
5. Stir in cake mix and coconut, mixing until well combined
6. Drop a tablespoon of "dough" (it will be moist) onto baking sheet. Stuff raspberry with 4-5 mini chocolate chips. Place open side down onto the dough. Top with another tablespoon of dough and gently press down with fork/fingers until raspberry is covered.
7. Repeat with remaining ingredients until dough is used up, placing cookies an inch or two apart. Top each cookie with a few chocolate chips
8. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before using a spatula to carefully remove cookies from baking sheet
9. Store in the refrigerator or freezer
Not good at surprises? No problem!
Head over to our Pinterest page for inspiration!