For all you Accessorizers - our first cookie of 12 Days of Cookies was created by our friend, Liz Moody. You can find this recipe and more like this at her blog, Sprouted Routes.
Graham Cracker Base Ingredients:
Toasted Marshmallow Frosting Ingredients:
1. Mix together all dry ingredients; set aside
2. Mix together all wet ingredients until well combined, then stir into wet ingredients until well mixed
3. Spoon onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from pan
4. In a metal bowl, whisk together egg whites, coconut sugar and cream to tartar.
5. Place bowl over a pot of simmering water and whisk constantly (I used the whisk attachment on my hand mixer) for 4 - 5 minutes, or until mixture is warm to the touch
6. Remove from heat and continue whisking until stiff peaks form, about 7 - 10 minutes.
7. Spoon into a plastic bag with the tip cut off or a piping bag then swirl onto top of cooled cookies
8. Heat oven to "broil" and broil cookies until the tops are just turning brown. This typically takes between 1 and 2 minutes, so watch it carefully so it doesn't burn!
Need some help shopping for your favorite Accessorizer?
Head over to our Pinterest page!