Harvest Baked Brie
1 8 oz. round of brie
1/4 cup fig preserves (preferably sweetened with fruit juice)
2 TBSP walnut pieces
Zest of 1 large clementine (or 1 TBSP fresh orange or tangerine zest)
1 TBSP coarsely chopped dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place brie on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
3. Spread brie with fig preserves, and sprinkle with clementine zest and walnuts.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until warm and soft.
5. Sprinkle with cranberries.
6. Serve immediately with Simple Mills Fine Ground Sea Salt crackers.