Grain-free Cinnamon Rolls
1 tsp coconut sugar
1 tsp water
1 1/4c Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix
1-2 tsp butter or coconut oil
1 Tbsp coconut sugar1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare the bread mix according to package instructions for Focaccia.
3. After including all the other ingredients that are called for, add coconut nectar and water to the batter and mix well.
4. Once the batter is mixed, use a small melon-sized scoop (or an ice-cream scoop) to drop 10-12 small balls of dough onto a cookie sheet. Be sure to drop them close to one another… you’re going to want them to touch creating the a yummy edge where the cinnamon topping can pool in between each roll. Or, you can make these cinnamon rolls in a muffin tin!
5. Mix the ingredients for the cinnamon filling together and heat in a microwave until melted (about 30 seconds), or on stove.
6. Pour the cinnamon filling liberally over the rolls.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.