Healthy Quiche Muffins
Makes 12 muffins*
1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
6 tbsp water
3 large eggs
½ cup almond milk
½ cup finely chopped bell pepper
¼ cup finely chopped onion
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a muffin pan.
2. Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl. Stir until dough is formed.
3. Combine remaining six ingredients in a bowl, whisking to combine.
4. Take 1 ½ inch balls from the pizza dough and press into each muffin tin, ensuring they are pressed up into the sides, as well.
5. Use a tablespoon or ice cream scoop to add one tbsp/scoop of egg mixture into each crust. Do so for all twelve muffins. Then, take ½ scoop and place into each muffin tin until egg mixture is finished.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 17-20 minutes.