Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
3 cups fresh mixed berries
5 Tbsp milk (dairy or non-dairy)
3 Tbsp oil (grape seed, coconut or vegetable)
1 large banana – chopped
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Whisk eggs, milk, oil, vanilla & cinnamon in a large bowl
2. Add chopped banana and mix and combine until a batter is formed
3. Warm a frying pan to a medium heat; spoon 2 Tbsp of batter for each pancake.
4. Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes (or until edges are dry) and flip, lightly brown each side
5. Fill a pot ¼ inches high with water.
6. Add 2 cups of berries, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, scraping the bottom as needed to keep from burning
7. Reduce heat to low and simmer the mixture until thick
8. Serve pancakes with the berry sauce and top with the remaining fresh berries