Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Squares
2 tbsp water
4 tbsp grass-fed butter, or madagascar vanilla bean ghee
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp coconut sugar (add extra 2 tbsp if you prefer more sweetness)
1 box Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix
1. Preheat your oven to 350º.
2. Combine all wet ingredients together in a large bowl. Add in cinnamon, coconut sugar and bread mix next and mix thoroughly.
3. Let dough sit for 5 minutes so it can thicken and form into a large ball. Roll out onto a greased baking sheet into a flatbread shape.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes until browned but not too stiff like a pizza crust. You want the dough a bit soft.
5. While dough is baking, combine ghee, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
6. Remove the dough from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes and drizzle with the cinnamon, ghee and sugar mixture.
7. Slice the dough into bite sized squares and top with frosting by placing frosting into a ziploc bag, cutting the corner of the bag and pipe circles on top.
8. Serve and enjoy!