Early Bird Breakfast Cookie
This cookie, loosely based on Milk Bar's "Compost Cookie," sounds crazy at first, but it somehow just works - the coffee adds depth, while the corn flakes give a wonderful crunch, and the oats lend a hearty texture. The sea salt flakes on top brings everything together. It's the perfect breakfast - hearty and satiating, with just enough fiber, protein, good fats and of course, a hit of caffeine to get you going!
1. Prepare cookie mix according to package directions
2. Add coffee, oats and corn flakes; mix well
3. Roll into balls and press flat then sprinkle with sea salt
4. Bake on parchment lined pan for 15 minutes at 350°F
5. Let cool completely before removing from pan
Need some holiday gift inspiration for the Early Bird in your life?
Head over to our Pinterest page!